hko

Monday, December 22, 2014

More Holiday Spirit!

I'm trying to fit in more Christmas posts before the actual holiday because once it's gone, it's gone! I'll have to focus on the New Year as a theme after Thursday. I wanted to share more easy decoration ideas for your home. This mistletoe is the perfect small addition to a room (& apparently a good excuse as to why someone should kiss you). This was found in Michael's with my boyfriend for only $6!


 I made some paper ornaments (DIY link posted at the bottom) and added glitter to the front edge, as well as some curled ribbon at the top. 


Here they are hung up!


For being made of construction paper, cheap plastic ribbon, and craft glitter, these turned out pretty nice! 


And here's another poinsettia I made the other night! I realized that these look so beautiful that they could even be mounted in a formation on the wall as a decoration.

DIY for paper ornaments: 
http://www.curbly.com/users/chrisjob/posts/9452-how-to-make-modern-paper-ornaments 



No comments:

Post a Comment