hko

Monday, December 22, 2014

Last Minute Shopping

Last Minute Shopping

Last Minute Shopping by heidikoko 


I've had a Polyvore account for over four years now. The site used to be my chosen distraction during class time, for purses and shoes are much more stimulating to my mind than verbose professors. (That's a partial lie, I really did enjoy my education because my educators were world class scholars with awesome research under their belts.) Regardless of my previous relationship with Polyvore, I'm back now and I figured it'd be awesome to share with everyone my outfit inspirations. I love that you can incorporate couture pieces, as well as high street brands, and conceptualize a look without spending a dime. It's a simple way to test whether or not something matches stylistically/ color-wise/ etc; without having to try anything on. Essentially it's a sophisticated version of paper dolls. Here's an outfit I put together that coordinates with the recent return to bitter weather. 

Closed alpaca wool sweater
$365 - mytheresa.com


Long belted coat
$1,400 - margarethowell.co.uk


One Teaspoon blue jeans
dailylook.com


Coye Nokes heel boots
bluefly.com




Burberry scarve
burberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment