hko

Friday, November 7, 2014

BUT..... BOOTS.

Quick impromptu post because I saw two amazing pieces of foot art... NOT shoes... FOOT. ART. I love you, Jeffrey Campbell. They're both dupes of couture labels but that doesn't change the fact that they're still of awesome quality, still steeply priced, and still marvel-worthy. 
Note: I know these shoes aren't to everyone's tastes. They're definitely statement-y and loud.. but that's exactly what I adore about them.

From Alexander McQueen's (one of my ABSOLUTE favorite designers, might I add) AW14

& then spotted on Nasty Gal..


Saint Laurent Studded Ranger's Boot 
Collection by Hedi Slimane (one of my all-time favorite fashion photographers)
$2,395


 


& these were spotted on Nasty Gal, too.

SO, what do you think? Which ones should I go for (& please do not say the McQueen or YSL boots because the prospect of buying them is so unrealistic it'll break my heart- I need a big girl job first)? I'm feeling the Johana Leather Boot because of their simplicity/ practicality. If only I could have all of the shoes in the world.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment